- Article 1 Definitions
- "Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Act, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. Refers to information that can identify a specific individual based on descriptions, etc.
- Among personal information, "historical information and characteristic information" refers to information other than the "personal information" defined above, including services used, products purchased, pages viewed, history of advertisements, search keywords, and usage. This refers to the date and time, usage method, usage environment, postal code, gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the device, etc.
- Article 2 How to obtain personal information
- When a user registers for use of this service, we may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, and credit card number. In addition, transaction records, including the user's personal information, and payment information made between users and affiliates, etc., and information regarding payments may be used by our affiliates (including information providers, advertisers, advertising distribution destinations, etc., hereinafter referred to as "affiliated It may be obtained from the following.
- This service provides information about the user, including the services used, products purchased, history of pages and advertisements viewed, search keywords, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment (if used through a mobile device, communication status of the device, and usage conditions). (including various setting information, etc.), IP address, cookie information, location information, device identification information, and other historical information and characteristic information when using our company's or partner's services or viewing pages. Masu.
- Article 3 Purpose of use of personal information
Our company acquires and uses users' personal information for the purposes listed in each item.
- User management and support
- Shipping products, etc. to users
- Planning of advertisements, promotions, sales solicitations, campaigns, etc.
- Publish web magazine, create and send e-mail magazine, conduct questionnaires
- Marketing activities after processing to a state where individuals cannot be identified
- Providing other content related to this service
- Article 4 Entrustment of handling of personal information
- Our company may entrust all or part of user information to other businesses within the scope of the purpose of use set forth in Article 3. We will select a subcontractor with a sufficient level of protection and conclude a contract regarding the handling of personal information.
- Article 5 Provision of personal information to third parties
Our company will not disclose or provide acquired personal information of users to third parties except in the following cases.
- In the case specified in the preceding article
- With the user's prior consent
- When statistical data is processed so that users cannot be identified.
- When joint use or provision of user information to a third party is permitted based on laws and regulations, or when disclosure or provision of user information is requested.
- When there is a request from a national agency or local government such as a court or police
- If the Company determines that there is a risk of harm to the user's life, body, or property;
- Other cases where provision is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Act
- Article 6 Voluntary provision
- Personal information acquired by our company is provided voluntarily by all users. Please note that if you do not provide the required items, we may refuse to use this service.
- Article 7 Disclosure of personal information
If a user requests disclosure of personal information, the information will be disclosed only to the user without delay. However, if we determine that disclosure would fall under any of the following items, we may not disclose all or part of the information, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect without delay.
① When there is a risk that the life, body, or property of the user or a third party will be infringed upon.
② In cases where there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business.
③ In cases where it would violate other laws and regulations.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, as a general rule, information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information, will not be disclosed.
- If a user requests disclosure of personal information, the information will be disclosed only to the user without delay. However, if we determine that disclosure would fall under any of the following items, we may not disclose all or part of the information, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect without delay.
- Article 8 Correction and deletion of personal information
- If the user's personal information held by this service is incorrect, the user can request correction or deletion of the personal information by following the procedures established by the service.
- If this service receives a request from a user as described in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the service will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user of this.
- [Personal information manager]
- YutoRi18 Co., Ltd. Kenichi Uneo
- [Contact information]
- MAIL: email@example.com